Ok.. My Best Friends On Cazmo.

Hayy people..
My Bests Friends are:

blake555- He is very nice. He is my husband.
Jpmd- She is my child. lol.

Pacificsilver- She is the one that got meinto making this Blog. =)
LiLsChOoLgUrL94- She is my Best Friend in Real Life. =D
jonas21- She is the friend that I text alot.. lol ^^
Adrianna254- I have a friend named Adrianna in skool, She is also my Bestie! =DDD
Berrybearxoxo- She was the one that helped me get through alot of things as well as Pacificsilver! ----m----m----
( * * )
O
lol a monkey.

And last but not least::

sweetiepiepaige- She is my friend who helped me through alot when my grandma died.

xxHottieboyxx is too- He is fun to text with And He is nice, he asked to be my friend again so I had to change what I wrote.. Sorry!

RHEID207- He is gonna let me be in one of his Jonas Brothers Music Videos!! =DDDDDD

Pinkpoppie2- She is a new cazmo. You should say 'Hi.' If you see her.

darksonic09- He is very nice.. well when he wants to be.
ZACH13- He is the BEST friend I ever know. His dad and his Lil Bro died. So me and him get along REALLLY REALLY well! Tiffylynn101- She is ZACH's gf. She is a nice person
Go meet her one time!






If you want to be on here, leave me a comment.. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Dont forget to put ur name from pc on there too!








7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz do not be rude if youre not on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is LiLsChOoLgUrL94 here and this blog rocks! =] lol

    I love it, and i will try and check back reguarly.

    L.L.L Woot Woot!

    (Long. Live. Lameos.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://s1.zetaboards.com/Saula_Heaven/topic/1193049/3/

    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visit my site guyz!

    http://pacificsilvercazmo.blogspot.com/

    Oh and, thanks for adding me on the buddy list!

    Awesome blog!

    ~Pacificsilver~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ur wc gurl!
    U awesome blog too!
    Lovin the ~Pacificsilver~!!
    Its adoraable
    _Prty_lk_a_rok_str_

    ReplyDelete

The Official Planet Cazmo Blog Widget

Followers